Experimental Methods in RF Design, Revised First Edition
inkl. 7 % MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit: sofort lieferbar
Gewicht: 1.170 kgArt.Nr.: A-9239
Wes Hayward, W7ZOI, Rick Campbell, KK7B, and Bob Larkin, W7PUA, 512 pages
Explore wide dynamic range, low distortion radio equipment, the use of direct conversion and phasing methods, and digital signal processing. Use the models and discussion to design, build and measure equipment at both the circuit and the system level. Laced with new unpublished projects and illustrated with CW and SSB gear.
This work is successor to the widely popular Solid-State Design for the Radio Amateur, published in 1977.
CD-ROM included with design software, listings for DSP firmware, and supplementary articles.
- Basic Investigations in Electronics
- Amplifiers, Filters, Oscillators, and Mixers
- Superheterodyne Transmitters and Receivers
- Measurement Equipment
- Direct Conversion Receivers
- Phasing Receivers and Transmitters
- DSP Components
- DSP Applications in Communications
- Field Operation, Portable Gear, and Integrated Stations